If you want to work on ambitious, international projects. If you are curious about the world and hungry for opportunities. If you’re tired of boring and closed companies where the “opportunity to grow” is just another title change and your daily work is limited to doing the exact same shit every single day, then this offer is for you.
Who are we?
MONSOON is an international online marketing agency with offices in Poznań (PL) and Berlin (DE). We are one of the best online marketing agencies in Berlin, which is reflected in very high positions on Clutch and Sortlist rankings. Our clients are 90% foreign companies – mainly from the European Union region, although we also have clients from other regions (incl. USA, Hong Kong, Australia).
Monsoon was founded in May 2019 and due to rapid growth, we are looking for someone with experience to join our Paid Social Media team. We mainly work with Facebook and Instagram, but experience with other channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) is a nice addition.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a specialist with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position. We require advanced knowledge of optimizing paid campaigns in the Facebook ecosystem. Previous agency experience is welcome. The ideal candidate is someone who can think analytically, is tight-minded, results-oriented, has the ability to clearly communicate their ideas, and work collaboratively in a team. We also foresee the possibility of remote work, although working from our office in Poznań is a big advantage. If you believe this is the offer for you and you don’t live in Poznań – apply!
What are our expectations?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing paid social media campaigns and ability to use Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin.Campaign Manager. Experience in other advertising systems, such as TikTok or Twitter is a big plus.
- Experience in planning, implementing, and optimizing PPC campaigns and advertising strategies that are focused on delivering tangible business results.
- Ability to think strategically and conduct data analysis.
- Good task management and ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Fluent English (C1/C2).
- Curiosity and willingness to expand your skills and knowledge, in topics related to online marketing.
What will be your tasks?
- Building from scratch, implementing as well as managing campaigns in Facebook and other advertising systems.
- Analyzing data, evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns, and introducing optimization measures on the basis of the data available.
- Communicating the effects of the activities within the team and with clients.
- Preparation of target groups based on user interests and behavior as well as custom retargeting groups.
- Preparation of creative proposals for new advertisements.
- Participating in regular meetings with the team or clients to present the results of marketing activities
Why join us and what do we offer?
- 💰 Our remuneration package includes competitive salary, B2B or employment contract, annual training budget (4500 PLN), conference budget, and quarterly bonuses.
- ⏰ We offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility for remote work.
- 🚀 Working with us, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting international and local projects, on large markets, and with high budgets.
- 💙 We are a team of experts with whom you will have the opportunity to further develop your professional career in social media advertising, as well as gain experience in other aspects of online marketing.
- 🤝 We do not have high hierarchies and a long decision-making path, so your ideas will not wait for weeks “on approval”.
Do you feel this is the job for you? Then, let us know about it by sending an application.
P.S. We’d love it if you could add a few words to your application about why you think this is a good position for you and what interested you in our offer.