Junior SEO Specialist
Who we are.
- Our main goal when we founded MONSOON Agency in 2019 was to work with companies that have changes in their DNA. The kind that does something fresh in their niche and changes the world for the better.
- We operate in Western European markets and specialize in Performance Marketing. Our portfolio consists of companies operating in various sectors, including eCommerce, services, or mobile applications, thanks to which we have practical knowledge and experience in many areas.
- The founding team has a total of over 20 years of experience in marketing and digital product creation, which we have co-created in companies associated with, among others, Berlin-based Rocket Internet. The projects we have worked on include SunRoof, PizzaPortal.pl, iTaxi.pl, Trade Republic, and many others.
What will your work consist of?
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform a variety of exciting tasks. Among others:
- Create and co-create SEO strategies for our clients.
- Run and optimize campaigns to increase organic search visibility on Google for our international clients.
- Lead in-house projects, speak with international clients and analyze data.
- Actively influence the direction of a very rapidly growing agency. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our internal projects. Most importantly, you will have a chance to grow and learn on exciting projects from people with vast experience.
What do we expect?
- Very good knowledge of English – this is our primary language of work, and we communicate with clients and each other in it.
- Previous experience with SEO – in strategy setting, data analysis, and essential metrics. We don’t require much experience, but we expect candidates to understand what actions affect organic search engine positions and are not advisable.
- Commitment, ability to work in a team, ambition, and willingness to develop – soon you should be the one to teach us new things.
- Knowledge of the German language and Google Skillshop certificates related to Google Analytics are welcome.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary adequate to your experience.
- Annual training budget of 4000 PLN (to be spent on courses, trainings, conferences, literature – anything that will help you grow).
Free German language course (for those willing ;)).
- Comfortable workplace in our office in Poznan (height-adjustable desk, comfy chairs, big screen and other gadgets which will make your work better). Possibility of periodical work from our office in Berlin.
- Cooperation based on B2B contract (+21 days of vacation) or work contract.
- Exciting and challenging work in a great team. It may sound like a hackneyed cliché, but we can guarantee that by working with us, we will celebrate successes and discuss failures together. We will have better and worse days. We will grow and learn from each other.
Do you feel this is the job for you? Then, let us know about it by sending an application.
P.S. We’d love it if you could add a few words to your application about why you think this is a good position for you and what interested you in our offer.