Junior Performance Marketing Specialist
Who we are.
- Our main goal when we founded MONSOON Agency in 2019 was to work with companies that have changes in their DNA. The kind that does something fresh in their niche and changes the world for the better.
- We operate in Western European markets and specialize in Performance Marketing. Our portfolio consists of companies operating in various sectors, including eCommerce, services, or mobile applications, thanks to which we have practical knowledge and experience in many areas.
- The founding team has a total of over 20 years of experience in marketing and digital product creation, which we have co-created in companies associated with, among others, Berlin-based Rocket Internet. The projects we have worked on include SunRoof, PizzaPortal.pl, iTaxi.pl, Trade Republic, and many others.
What will your work consist of?
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform a variety of exciting tasks. Among others:
- Create and co-create online marketing strategies for our clients.
- Create, analyze and optimize campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other advertising ecosystems.
- Lead in-house projects, speak with international clients and analyze data.
- Actively influence the direction of a very rapidly growing agency. You will have the opportunity to co-create our internal projects. Most importantly, you will have a chance to grow and learn on exciting projects from people with vast experience.
What do we expect?
- Very good knowledge of English – this is our primary language of work, and we communicate with clients and each other in it.
- Previous experience in online marketing – in setting up campaigns, analyzing data, and fundamental indicators. We don’t require much experience, but we expect candidates to understand how online marketing works and have basic knowledge of the channels.
- Commitment, ability to work in a team, ambition, and willingness to develop – we want the work in Monsoon to be developing for you, and in the short term, it should be you who teaches us new things.
- Knowledge of the German language and Google Skillshop or Facebook Blueprint certificates are welcome.
- We also foresee remote work, although working from our office in Poznan is a significant advantage. So, if you believe this offer is for you, but you don’t live in Poznan – apply!
What do we offer?
- We are a team of experts with whom you will have the opportunity to further your professional development in online marketing topics and gain experience in other aspects of marketing. We have an extensive culture of knowledge within the company – we like to share our experiences and confront them. We also hold weekly sessions during which we share our knowledge.
- By working with us, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting, international projects, large markets, and high budgets. Furthermore, you will get to know the requirements and how to work on the German market and in other European countries.
- You will work in a close-knit, international team. We do not have high hierarchies and a long decision-making path, so your ideas will not be waiting for weeks “on approval”.
- We offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work from home.
- Our remuneration package includes a competitive salary, adequate to your experience. B2B or employment contract, annual training budget (4000 PLN), German language course.
Do you feel this is the job for you? Then, let us know about it by sending an application.
P.S. We’d love it if you could add a few words to your application about why you think this is a good position for you and what interested you in our offer.