Who we are looking for?
The ideal candidate is a specialist with a minimum of 2 years of operational experience. The ideal candidate is someone who can think analytically, is tight minded, results-oriented and has the ability to clearly communicate their ideas and work collaboratively in a team. We also foresee the possibility of remote work, although working from our office in Poznań is a big advantage. If you believe this is the offer for you and you don’t live in Poznań – apply!
Our expectations are:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing paid SEM campaigns and ability to use tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics or Google Ads Editor. Experience in other advertising systems is a big plus.
- Experience in planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads ecosystem and implementation of strategies that are focused on delivering tangible business results.
- Ability to think strategically and conduct data analysis.
- Good task management and ability to manage different projects at the same time.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Additional knowledge of German is a big plus.
- Curiosity and willingness to expand your skills and knowledge, in topics related to online marketing.
What will your tasks consist of?
- Building from scratch, implementing as well as managing campaigns in Google advertising systems.
- Analysing data, evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and introducing optimisation measures on the basis of the data available, as well as communicating the effects of the activities within the team and with clients.
- Building reports presenting campaign results using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Ads and Google Data Studio
- Participating in regular meetings with the team or clients to present the results of marketing activities.
Why join us and what do we offer?
- We are a team of experts with whom you will have the opportunity to further your professional development in SEM, as well as gain experience in other aspects of online marketing. We have a strong culture of knowledge sharing within the company – we like to share our experiences and confront them with each other. We also run knowledge sharing sessions every week.
- Working with us, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting international projects, on large markets and with high budgets.
- You will work in a close-knit, international team. We do not have high hierarchies and a long decision-making path, so your ideas will not wait for weeks “on approval”.
- We offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work from home.
- Our remuneration package includes: competitive salary, B2B or employment contract, annual training budget, German language course.
- By joining us at this stage you will have a big impact on the further development of a young but rapidly growing company. Our plan is to grow the team around the people hired during this period.